Index for /mayon/ Directory -- Mt. Mayon and the Bicol Region, Philippines
- mayon.htm - Mayon Volcano - Introduction and 6 thumbnail images of Mayon Volcano from various perspectives. Each image links to a slideshow with larger (approx. 350x230) in-line images.
- mayomap.gif - Small Philippine map
- maymap.jpg - Large Philippine map
- mayctym.jpg [400x600] - Mayon from highway
- maylegm.jpg [600x400] - Mayon from Legazpi City
- mayboym.jpg [400x600] - Boys on carabao
- maycrkm.jpg [400x600] - Mayon with stream
- mayricm.jpg [400x600] - Mayon reflected in rice paddy
- maycagm.jpg [600x400] - Mayon from Cagsawa church ruins
- mayclimb.htm - Mayon Climbing Guide - Description and typical climbing schedule. In-line images include a thumbnail of mayon [maylegs.jpg] and a climber on the peak [maypeak.jpg].
- bicolsit.htm - Bicol Region Tourist Sites - Listing and descriptions of popular tourist destinations.
- sinarap.htm - Sinarapan - Smallest Commercial Fish - Description of a native fish purported to be the World's smallest that is commercially harvested.
- /treks/bicolmts.htm - Mts. Isarog, Iriga and Bulusan Trek Guides - Related page located in a different directory.